Pages

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Oh man, it's been a while....

...since my last post. Now, I realize how disappointing this must be to ALL you followers (please read the end of that sentence with a ton of sarcasm) that it has been over a month and half since my last post (insert gasps of shock and dispair here)!!!! Okay, I'll quit with the self depricating attitude and move on.

I have done two major custom jobs in the past few weeks. The first consists of earrings for a local bride's bridesmaids. She told me a bit about her bridesmaid's (including an important tid bit that one of them has gauged piercings) and showed me the dress (which is SUPER CUTE, pea green, and from JCrew). Then she asked me to create! How awesome is that? This is what she got, and she loves them!

Another custom job (that I'm still working on) involved a lovely gal and some gorgeous glass beads that her mother had given her. She mentioned a few of my pieces that she liked, and once again, I was simply asked to make something! Have I mentioned that I absolutely LOVE MY JOB????!!!!! Here is a picture of what I started with, and one of the necklace that came out of it. I am still working on the earrings.

No comments:

Post a Comment